The Surrey Reuse Network (SRN) is a charity and social enterprise that represents and supports community based furniture and appliance reuse & recycling organisations in Surrey. It champions and encourages collaborative working between SRN members, other charities, social enterprises, local authorities and commercial business.
Surrey Reuse Network is made up of charity enterprises that support local communities by:
• Providing collection and delivery services to householders for bulky pre-used furniture and other household goods
• Providing affordable quality furniture and other goods to local communities through a network of showrooms and stores
• Offering training and employment opportunities
Furnish your home for less
Give it an affordable home makeover with great quality reusable furniture.
The Surrey Reuse Network aims to find new homes for unwanted furniture and kitchen appliances, and offers a wide range of good quality items at affordable prices. The network is made up of local charities who all aim to support local communities, families in need; as well as offering training and employment opportunities.
Here are just a few reasons to visit your local Surrey Reuse Network showroom:
• Fantastic savings – whether you buy a modern piece of flat pack furniture or a 100-year-old solid wood piece, you’ll be getting a bargain.
Are you from a Housing Association or local support organisation? If so:
• We want to work with you for the benefit of you and your tenants or clients.